Automobile, water pump, vessel, home appliance (washer, kitchen), anti-vibration, anti-dust applications.
Most wires are acceptable except when insulated with silicon rubber, fiber glass, teflon (FET, TFE etc.) and fluororubber.
HEATING TO SHRINK
- Apply heat of 120°C on the insulator. Do not apply flame directly. Do not make excessive shrinkage, as such, by electric furnace of 140°C, for over 5 minutes.
- Apply heat from the center of the butt moving towards the end while rotating the butt.
- Application of heat is sufficient when the inner adhesive melts and slightly protrudes from the outer insulator.
- Keep out of direct sun light and hot places to avoid premature shrinkage.
- Do not make excessive shrinkage to avoid breakage on the insulator.