In recent years, we have been working on the provision of “environmentally friendly products” as one of our most important issues, as requested by many of our customers. Based on this policy, we have decided to discontinue the production of terminals made of polyvinyl chloride (4 types), which contain environmentally hazardous substances. They are going to be replaced with environmentally friendly polycarbonate terminals.
Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated. Details of discontinued and replacement products are as follows.
● Discontinued products: All part numbers of TMEV/ICTV (4 types)
● End of production: at the end of December 2020
- Sales of discontinued products will continue while supplies last.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for discontinued products. TMEV/ICTV will be gradually switched to polycarbonate products.
- We would like to request you to switch from discontinued products to alternative products as soon as possible.
- NO PRICE CHANGE, it will be the same price with TMEV / ICTV price.
- Butt splices, Parallel connectors and Disconnects, which are vinyl-insulated, will remain the same.
- No change in associated tools except NC 10A, an applicator for NCA/NCM 100.
Should you have any enquiries further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.